On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Zeke's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Molly, as I am still never sure where to post stuff, I have posted an interesting pa…"

Zeke replied Apr 10 to Antique Pink Jade Object - Buckle? - Pendant?

9 Apr 10
Reply by Molly

"Molly.   Rose quartz!    Aha.   I bet that is it, not jade.   Rose quartz!    May ex…"

Zeke replied Apr 9 to Antique Pink Jade Object - Buckle? - Pendant?

9 Apr 10
Reply by Molly

"UPDATE:   Sold on eBay for $350 asking price same day it was listed.   Hope I don't…"

Zeke replied Mar 8 to Pin and Necklace - Handcrafted - Old - Genre and/or Origin Country or Region?

51 Mar 8
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"That definitely makes sense and fits the bill here .. a pattern piece …  a sign of t…"

Zeke replied Feb 4 to American Folk Art Relief on Veneer or Antique Plywood - Appreciate Comments

17 Feb 5

"Holy Cats!   That is simply super!  Find out my special lady has been around!   If t…"

Zeke replied Feb 3 to American Folk Art Relief on Veneer or Antique Plywood - Appreciate Comments

17 Feb 5

"I read that too Tom, but plywood was brought in and used here for whatever by the 18…"

Zeke replied Feb 3 to American Folk Art Relief on Veneer or Antique Plywood - Appreciate Comments

17 Feb 5

"Why thank you .. will go check it out immediately.    Z And so I did.   And IMHO thi…"

Zeke replied Feb 2 to American Folk Art Relief on Veneer or Antique Plywood - Appreciate Comments

17 Feb 5

"No a soul left knows.   Nary a soul.   It is a nice piece of folk art to me.  I am n…"

Zeke replied Feb 2 to American Folk Art Relief on Veneer or Antique Plywood - Appreciate Comments

17 Feb 5

"Thanks Tom.   Ah yes, not pearl but Mother of Pearl.  Got it.   Appreciate it.   Sti…"

Zeke replied Feb 2 to Jeweler Maker Mark Help Please

6 Feb 2
Reply by Zeke

"See end of thread for better evolution image of the actual stamp.    Thanks again fo…"

Zeke replied Feb 2 to Jeweler Maker Mark Help Please

6 Feb 2
Reply by Zeke

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service