TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Pamela Davis's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"here's the place for your cigar, folks!! for a good laugh or hey, it may be a eureka…"

Pamela Davis replied Mar 21 to Would love to know what this little glass dish is

27 Mar 23
Reply by Charlotte

"or it could be a 'rest' of some sort: for ladle? serving spoon? I know not like we a…"

Pamela Davis replied Mar 21 to Would love to know what this little glass dish is

27 Mar 23
Reply by Charlotte

"just as an aside~ this is what I enjoy so much about this forum; everyone so willing…"

Pamela Davis replied Mar 19 to Would love to know what this little glass dish is

27 Mar 23
Reply by Charlotte

"hi Charlotte, So, sandwiches aside - focusing strictly on form, you said the handles…"

Pamela Davis replied Mar 18 to Would love to know what this little glass dish is

27 Mar 23
Reply by Charlotte

"how 'bout a small finger sandwich (triangle) plate? the square sandwich of egg or ce…"

Pamela Davis replied Mar 17 to Would love to know what this little glass dish is

27 Mar 23
Reply by Charlotte

"My finding would be this is definitely a Desk Seal Figurine with rectangular crystal…"

Pamela Davis replied Feb 22 to Does anyone recognize this?

36 Feb 22
Reply by Pamela Davis

"Thank you. I appreciate your little note. short & sweet & packaged with care…"

Pamela Davis replied Feb 13 to Unusual 1970's Era Silver Metal Bolo Tie Decorated with Butterflies, Fern Leaves and More

22 Feb 13
Reply by Pamela Davis

"that is quite a collection of critters. it is really interesting that i have now see…"

Pamela Davis replied Feb 12 to Unusual 1970's Era Silver Metal Bolo Tie Decorated with Butterflies, Fern Leaves and More

22 Feb 13
Reply by Pamela Davis

""

Pamela Davis replied Feb 11 to Unusual 1970's Era Silver Metal Bolo Tie Decorated with Butterflies, Fern Leaves and More

22 Feb 13
Reply by Pamela Davis

"Oh my! I know we say "to each his own" re: what someone deems attractive and then th…"

Pamela Davis replied Feb 11 to Unusual 1970's Era Silver Metal Bolo Tie Decorated with Butterflies, Fern Leaves and More

22 Feb 13
Reply by Pamela Davis

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service