TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Victoria Rutherford's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you, I'll have it checked!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Mar 21 to can anyone identify if this pair of glasses is gold or gold filled..and what era

5 Mar 21
Reply by Michael

"oh good idea, thank you"

Victoria Rutherford replied Mar 20 to can anyone identify if this pair of glasses is gold or gold filled..and what era

5 Mar 21
Reply by Michael

"You are awesome, thank you!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Feb 3 to CHINESE / ASIAN LARGE GOLD HOOK, FRAMED. H LINE

9 Feb 3
Reply by Victoria Rutherford

"oh wow, interesting, that is amazing. thank you soooo much!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Feb 2 to CHINESE / ASIAN LARGE GOLD HOOK, FRAMED. H LINE

9 Feb 3

"ah that's interesting, never thought of that, it's a spade hook.  thank you! "

Victoria Rutherford replied Feb 2 to CHINESE / ASIAN LARGE GOLD HOOK, FRAMED. H LINE

9 Feb 3

"thanks so much for trying.  It's a puzzle!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Feb 1 to CHINESE / ASIAN LARGE GOLD HOOK, FRAMED. H LINE

9 Feb 3

"Here is a photo with a measuring tape. "

Victoria Rutherford replied Jan 31 to CHINESE / ASIAN LARGE GOLD HOOK, FRAMED. H LINE

9 Feb 3

"Thanks so much!!!! I changed my listing up a bit to reflect what you said, this was…"

Victoria Rutherford replied Oct 1, 2017 to VICTORIAN SETTEE VELVET WOOD WITH WOOD CASTERS AND METAL ACCENT

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Betty Proper

"No that is my settee, I was hoping to get a better description from someone more kno…"

Victoria Rutherford replied Oct 1, 2017 to VICTORIAN SETTEE VELVET WOOD WITH WOOD CASTERS AND METAL ACCENT

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Betty Proper

"No, that's mine, I was hoping for a better description so I could sell it more effec…"

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Betty Proper

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service