TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Victoria Rutherford's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Mar 20 to stamp I found in a large collection of stamps but i cannot identify.

10 Mar 21
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Thank you so much!  That is awesome!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Mar 20 to stamp I found in a large collection of stamps but i cannot identify.

10 Mar 21

"I thought the edges on it were very unique, i've never seen a stamp with those types…"

10 Mar 21

"I assumed the value was no good, I Just kind of wanted to know about it, if anyone h…"

10 Mar 21

"I wasn't wanting an appraisal on the gold, I was just wanting to know what this pin…"

Victoria Rutherford replied Jul 13, 2015 to Can anyone identify this vintage pin? 10k filled, Solar with aviation wings and the sun...

6 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Victoria Rutherford

"Oh, I wasn't going to melt it or anything, I wasn't saying that to say I had a big p…"

Victoria Rutherford replied Jul 12, 2015 to Can anyone identify this vintage pin? 10k filled, Solar with aviation wings and the sun...

6 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Victoria Rutherford

"OH....great! Thanks!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Jun 14, 2015 to These are paper figures? hand painted? they look to be african

7 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Judy Jordan

"oK awesome, I'm one step closer, anyway!"

Victoria Rutherford replied Jun 13, 2015 to These are paper figures? hand painted? they look to be african

7 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Judy Jordan

"Thank you, I have tried and I'm not very savvy at looking around, but I really love…"

Victoria Rutherford replied Jun 13, 2015 to These are paper figures? hand painted? they look to be african

7 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Judy Jordan

"It's very strange I cannot find any type of reference online to what a reamer from s…"

Victoria Rutherford replied Jun 2, 2015 to SOLINGEN TRUMPET WEYERSBERG UNKNOWN TOOL OR WEAPON?

4 Jun 4, 2015

RSS

SPONSORED

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service