TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Jeff Guy's Discussions (679)

Discussions Replied To (645) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like a cotton warp, so that would say not Tibetan. Don't think 100 years old i…"

Jeff Guy replied 16 hours ago to Help identifying this rug please

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff Guy

"From the pics you showed, it looks machine made to me. That is possible for a rug th…"

Jeff Guy replied on Friday to Help identifying this rug please

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff Guy

"Sure, but my point was that an 18th century piece will be a lot of money on *any* si…"

Jeff Guy replied on Friday to Carved Jade Turtle Antique? Chinese?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jackie

"Molly, keep in mind that your link is for an 18th century piece. So far we have abso…"

Jeff Guy replied on Thursday to Carved Jade Turtle Antique? Chinese?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jackie

"Good find Michael. Della robia or della robbia pattern depending on how you want to…"

Jeff Guy replied Feb 9 to Tidbit serving plate.. is it Majolica and if so, who's the maker?

9 Feb 12
Reply by Michael

"I don't think it could be coal since it would be broken in about two minutes of use.…"

Jeff Guy replied Feb 4 to Please help identify the purpose of this brown glazed ceramic piece, likely from Europe.

6 Feb 4
Reply by Molly

"These are unauthorized copies made in Russia and hold perfume. No Snow White include…"

Jeff Guy replied Feb 1 to VERY UNUSUAL 7 DWARFS FIGURINES /GERMAN? Please help5-6’’

15 Feb 2
Reply by Michael

"I agree with michael that this started as a normal fork bent for some purpose. I als…"

Jeff Guy replied Feb 1 to Special fork

6 Feb 2
Reply by Michael

"John, you're a dealer right? You do this all the time? So I have to assume you know…"

Jeff Guy replied Jan 30 to VERY UNUSUAL 7 DWARFS FIGURINES /GERMAN? Please help5-6’’

15 Feb 2
Reply by Michael

"Haven't you learned to use ebay yet? Here is a set of 6 of the 7 that sold for $28:…"

Jeff Guy replied Jan 30 to VERY UNUSUAL 7 DWARFS FIGURINES /GERMAN? Please help5-6’’

15 Feb 2
Reply by Michael

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service