TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Michael's Discussions (835)

Discussions Replied To (827) Replies Latest Activity

"Given how shallow these appear to be, I have doubts they would be molds at all, espe…"

Michael replied 15 hours ago to Identification of primitive metal molds or ornaments?

11 15 hours ago
Reply by Michael

"三栄舎 porcelain Saneika, Sanei-eki, Sancha I've seen this written in different ways fo…"

Michael replied on Tuesday to Japanese porcelain marks help

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael

"The spade coin translates as follows: Ci Bu Jiu Bai (次布九百) lower spade, nine hundred…"

Michael replied on Tuesday to Anyone read Chinese on these pictures of Spade Coins?

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Molly

"The round coin is called a 'Ban Liang' 兩半 or 'Liang Ban' Essentially it translates t…"

Michael replied on Tuesday to Anyone read Chinese on these pictures of Spade Coins?

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Molly

"I do not believe that third item is a coin, nor other monetary item.  I think it is…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Molly

"The spade coin is Xin dynasty, AD 7-23. Again though, assuming it is real and not a…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Molly

"For a starters, the photos are upside down. Next, I'd say let's us have some closeup…"

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Molly

"Etsy Site Link Above is a link to a Mallard Decoy Duck, though it does not open you…"

Michael replied on Monday to Wooden Mallard duck filled with domino's

1 on Monday
Reply by Michael

"Hi Molly Your poster appears to have been produced by means of Serigraphy, aka scre…"

Michael replied Nov 12 to MARDI GRAS 1985

11 on Monday
Reply by Molly

"Molly's posts were of your linked images.  Molly often posts the images people link…"

Michael replied Nov 12 to Japanese porcelain marks help

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service