On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Holly Kontos's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Thank You for that info ! When do you think they were made ? Does the design h…"

Holly Kontos replied Jun 24, 2017 to Brass Drawer Handles ?? Worlds Fair Motif ??

15 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Holly Kontos

"Oh wow that is cool thank you so much for bringing that to my attention !! The handl…"

Holly Kontos replied Jun 20, 2017 to Brass Drawer Handles ?? Worlds Fair Motif ??

15 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Holly Kontos

"I am very sorry that I did not post a pic with the handle, my bad. When I found thes…"

Holly Kontos replied Jun 19, 2017 to Brass Drawer Handles ?? Worlds Fair Motif ??

15 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Holly Kontos

"Thank You Craig ! So I guess these would be considered East Lake "stamped" pulls cor…"

Holly Kontos replied Jun 18, 2017 to Brass Drawer Handles ?? Worlds Fair Motif ??

15 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Holly Kontos

"Thank you Jeremy ! I really appreciate the info !"

Holly Kontos replied Jun 18, 2017 to Brass Drawer Handles ?? Worlds Fair Motif ??

15 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Holly Kontos

"I think Linda is correct it does look like a processional cross. Do you know what it…"

Holly Kontos replied Jun 5, 2017 to Hmm I'm stumped dunno how to describe this. Anybody know what this is??

6 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Jeff Guy

"What a Beautiful set, unfortunately I really do not know much about them, but you ma…"

Holly Kontos replied May 23, 2017 to Decanter with cordial glasses

5 May 23, 2017
Reply by Chris Pollock

"wow that's cool at least now I have an idea of what it is worth because I thought it…"

Holly Kontos replied Apr 8, 2017 to Side Table with double spun/turned legs

15 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Fred Silva

"Really did yours have the double legs as well ? I will have to pick up some formbys…"

Holly Kontos replied Apr 7, 2017 to Side Table with double spun/turned legs

15 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Fred Silva

"ok yes Thank You, I was just looking around on line and I had much better luck with…"

Holly Kontos replied Apr 7, 2017 to Side Table with double spun/turned legs

15 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Fred Silva

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service