TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Mark D Swartz's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"  Sometimes it's better to be driving in back of a truck; I had to take this photo a…"

Mark D Swartz replied on Monday to No name stamped on it. Anyone recognize it ?

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"I noticed only one problem; if I'm uploading several images sometimes one will "free…"

Mark D Swartz replied Dec 10 to Wood Bust with Mother of Pearl Inlay and Engraved Designs

5 Dec 10
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"  Thank you; you save me many hours of searching, this is very much like mine. "

Mark D Swartz replied Dec 10 to Wood Bust with Mother of Pearl Inlay and Engraved Designs

5 Dec 10
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"  Another silverplate candleholder marked SADF with similar candleholder mounts and…"

Mark D Swartz replied Dec 5 to Silverplate Candle Holder and Incense Burner Made in Morocco by SADF

2 Dec 5
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"  This likely was made in Morocco by the same company and was found in France. "

Mark D Swartz replied Dec 4 to Silverplate Candle Holder and Incense Burner Made in Morocco by SADF

2 Dec 5
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"I'm quite honestly afraid to apply anything to this due to the fact that it might ru…"

Mark D Swartz replied Nov 26 to Sculpture and Treasures at the Salvation Army Store in Virginia

20 Nov 26
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"About 8 months ago I finally decided to stop visiting local thrift and consignment s…"

Mark D Swartz replied Nov 26 to Sculpture and Treasures at the Salvation Army Store in Virginia

20 Nov 26
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"  I don't really have a desire to add 2 more pieces; having the three nicest ones is…"

Mark D Swartz replied Nov 23 to Kronjyden Denmark MCM Ceramic and Rosewood Cigar Set: Ashtray, Humidor & Lighter

2 Nov 23
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"  This is a Pewter Islamic style coffee pot made in Norway which I'd found years ago…"

Mark D Swartz replied Nov 22 to Does any one have any information on this pitcher?

16 Nov 24
Reply by Joni Fuller

"fyi I bought a pre-owned 2007 Acura RDX when I was selling cars at an Acura dealer;…"

Mark D Swartz replied Nov 22 to Native American Style Wood Carving Depicting Thunderbird with Compass Type Design

5 Nov 22
Reply by Mark D Swartz

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service