On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Christine Sabol's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info. These were my boyfriend's parents books. They were from Greece…"

Christine Sabol replied Apr 4, 2017 to Greek books

7 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Michael

"Hardback books. I don't know why some of the pics are sideways, they aren't like tha…"

7 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Michael

"More pics"

7 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Michael

"Wow. The flowers are definitely identical."

Christine Sabol replied Mar 30, 2017 to Does anyone know anything about this vase?

23 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Can you tell me of a website that would give me some examples of this type of Majoli…"

Christine Sabol replied Mar 30, 2017 to Does anyone know anything about this vase?

23 Apr 5, 2017

"Thanks for all the information."

Christine Sabol replied Mar 29, 2017 to Does anyone know anything about this vase?

23 Apr 5, 2017

" I know it's nearly impossible to find out who painted it but I thought maybe someon…"

Christine Sabol replied Mar 26, 2017 to Does anyone know who this artist "Miller" might be?

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Christine Sabol

"That's interesting. Thanks for helping."

Christine Sabol replied Mar 25, 2017 to Does anyone know anything about this vase?

23 Apr 5, 2017

"No, unfortunately it isn't marked anywhere. The vases you posted are gorgeous. I see…"

Christine Sabol replied Mar 25, 2017 to Does anyone know anything about this vase?

23 Apr 5, 2017

"It is pretty. I found it today in one of those baskets that Goodwill loads up stuff…"

23 Apr 5, 2017

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service