On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Michael's Discussions (999)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Given I own some pieces like these myself, I would have to agree they appear to be i…"

Michael replied Dec 29, 2016 to Antique Large Ceramic Decorated Queen Display Vase from England?

6 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"As your items do not have dates carved into them, nor are the designs confined to sp…"

Michael replied Dec 28, 2016 to Anyone date/know what this is ?

17 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Fred Silva

"This is a Russian small wood carved hinged religious reliquary, as Tom noted they ar…"

Michael replied Dec 27, 2016 to Anyone date/know what this is ?

17 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Fred Silva

"Hi Mark It could be of Ganesha himself, as the wives of Ganesha are not depicted wit…"

Michael replied Dec 27, 2016 to Brass Chinese? Dragons Collectible = What is this?

9 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Hi Tom I'd have to disagree, these would most likely be depictions of lions.  Elepha…"

Michael replied Dec 27, 2016 to Brass Chinese? Dragons Collectible = What is this?

9 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Michael

"These would be depictions of lions, not dragons."

Michael replied Dec 24, 2016 to Brass Chinese? Dragons Collectible = What is this?

9 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Since people seem to be at a bit of a loss on these items, it may be of assistance i…"

Michael replied Dec 17, 2016 to any ideas?

7 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Tonya Chandler

"The picture I've uploaded is of a much better, unobstructed view of the Yongzheng Ni…"

Michael replied Dec 13, 2016 to Lotus porcelain shoe Opium/Hookah - Rare?

15 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Linda Cosgrove

"I would rather simply reserve any kind of judgement until seeing better quality more…"

Michael replied Dec 3, 2016 to Would like to help a friend identify some beautiful swords

4 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Michael

"The value attributed to an item for sale can be as much about the history of the ite…"

Michael replied Sep 25, 2016 to 18th Century Fan

7 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Betty Proper

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service