On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Michael's Discussions (999)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Lisa, I'm just reposting your pictures to be visible for others quicker. If you wis…"

Michael replied Dec 9, 2019 to Glasbake pattern

5 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Lisa Sheard

"Well, though I am not familiar with the pattern, some keywords to try and use for se…"

Michael replied Dec 9, 2019 to Glasbake pattern

5 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Lisa Sheard

"The keyhole part underneath the girls would likely be how they were attached to the…"

Michael replied Dec 1, 2019 to Is this Kalk? And do you know why the back is this way?

24 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Michelle Newman

"Do you still have the rest of the figure which these girls used to swing from? "

Michael replied Nov 30, 2019 to Is this Kalk? And do you know why the back is this way?

24 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Michelle Newman

"When the particular dairy is not displayed on the bottle directly, it may mean the b…"

Michael replied Nov 29, 2019 to Identify maker of milk bottle

3 Jan 2
Reply by Lloyd Levine

"I'm not convinced it is a Meissen mark though, as they aren't typically raised marks…"

Michael replied Nov 28, 2019 to Does anyone recognize this mark? I've been searching for weeks with no luck.

10 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Jennifer Goodroe

"Yep, Tom is correct, I have seen many such pen holders before.  Yours, Bill,  has a…"

Michael replied Nov 27, 2019 to Anyone know what this might be?

12 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Bill Yazujian

"If these are the marks to which you refer, I believe they are simply the number 22 w…"

Michael replied Nov 24, 2019 to Help With Mark And Maker Of Miniature Porcelain Painting

13 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"I darkened the image a lot to make the marks you were speaking of more visible. I ci…"

Michael replied Nov 24, 2019 to Help With Mark And Maker Of Miniature Porcelain Painting

13 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Franklin Mint The Alaska Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve Pewter Eagle Paul Brunelle The…"

Michael replied Sep 27, 2019 to Can anyone make out the artist name on this eagle?

5 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Beverly Frick

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service