On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
The group that will help you figure out what you found, inherited, acquired. Thousands of members assist you with identification and evaluation of antiques, collectibles, art.
Latest Activity: 9 hours ago
About Your Moderator
Visit Dianne at http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/profile/CDianneZweig
Use This Featured Group:
1. To Add a NEW POST begin by scrolling down the Discussion Forum Section and clicking on "Add a Discussion". This will open up a new window so that you can add a new post.
2. If someone has already started a discussion, you can reply by adding your repsonse in the open box and clicking "Add Reply"
3. Please provide as much information as you can about the item you are needing help with.
4. Provide photos of the object you are asking about.
5. Include a description of the item you are asking about (size, color, markings, condition, date).
6. Narrative Information (The Story that goes with the Finding the Object)
If you if think it would help and you would like to share, briefly tell us where you acquired the object...i.e. "passed down from my mother's mother who is now 94 ", "found it when I was in Holland 30 years ago", "washed up on the beach last summer".
*More About Photos
Photos can be added as attachments (hidden from view unless you open the link, or in full view. Please add all photos in full view. You will see rectangle box on tool bar (next to "link" button. Click on this rectangle and
then click "browse".
How to post pictures : video link
If you need more help, please visit the Welcome Center Help Desk
"I Antique Online" does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any questions, answers or other posted information on any part of www.iantiqueonline.com By submitting a question or other information on "I Antique Online", you acknowledge that "I Antique Online", or any of it's members, is not responsible for any response you receive or do not receive, and you agree to hold "I Antique Online" harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of the information or your use of or reliance on any response thereto.
Started by John Taglione. Last reply by Judy Jordan 9 hours ago.
Started by BikerBonnie on Monday.
Started by Sharon Y. Parrish Jan 4.
Started by John Taglione Nov 11, 2021.
Started by John Taglione. Last reply by John Taglione Nov 5, 2021.
Started by Lloyd Levine Oct 27, 2021.
Started by Sharon Y. Parrish Oct 25, 2021.
Started by Jeannine Nield Oct 13, 2021.