TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

How long have you been sewing, knitting or whatever it is you like to do?

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Barbara...............post some of your favorite patterns...........needlecraft or sewing..........we aren't limited on what we can share..........so share away.........
I sew and crochet. Just now I am learning to knit. I collect most anything that is hand embroidered and as much handmade lace as I can afford. Chicken Scratch aprons are a favorite too. I really need to limit myself! LOL

I have been crocheting since I was 10 and after a 7th grade sewing disaster and a thoughtless teachers remarks I didn`t sew for years. When we lived in Europe I had to make my maternity clothes and sewing was again a joy. My crochet hooks and sewing machine are how I relax.

I am revamping my shops, takes up a lot of my time, but once or twice a week I sit and create. It`s wonderful.
I have been sewing since high school. Im 51 now

My Mom taught me when I was 7! And I sewed into my twenties, then stopped. I am now in my 50's and have started sewing again! I also like to buy and sell, so i am interested in vintage sewing "stuff."

Hi everyone!  I have been sewing for 42 years..my Mom and Grandma taught me when I was 7 years old.  I sew mostly apparel, but sew some home dec items that I offer for sale.  I just retired from teaching for 25 years, and opened my own business, Chantilly Dreams.  I have been having lots of fun incorporating antique lace, embroidery, and vintage French metis to create projects.  You can take a peek at them here. I have been trying to find people locally who sew to get together, but most are quilters, and that's not my thing.  I look forward to this group!

I don't sew BUT LOVE almost everything sewing related.. Weird I know!.. I have 2 stores filled with Sewing related antiques I have collected..

www.SewUniquely.com

&

www.ItsSewUnique.com

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service