TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

My freebie treasure...A Singer Model 201 variation - the "Top of the Line" machine from the 1950's era. I received this machine free from someone in my freecycle group. I never expected it to work since it was just given to me free of charge but I was pleasantly surprised once I had it home and tried it out,it works beautifully.I love this machine,it will sew just about anything.

Views: 223

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

fun! i have a freebie Singer Slant O Matic 500 A Rocketeer it's a BEAST!
Please show a picture of your Singer,would love to see it.Have a lovely day!

i don't have a picture taken of it

but here's my fav website about the Singer Slant O Matic 500 Rocketeer~

http://www.singer500a.info/

Its a beauty!!! I love the more simple sewing machines....a true art of dressmaking, etc! My Mom sewed all my clothes just about when I was young...mattress ticking was a staple fabric for our summer clothes! Great shorts! ....she was so meticulous about every stitch and although she never had the patience to teach me but I learned by watching from afar and from my awesome 4H leader who also loved to sew! Enjoy your 'freebie' looks like freecycle got it into the right hands!  nance from nancesnostalgia

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service