On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

How many of you go for the original appliances in your vintage cottage kitchen? I've heard the older, older ones actually work wonderfully. But, even a reproduction appliance can add a big punch of charm.

Here's an old stove looking mighty fine!

Photo Credit

Views: 6453

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow! A fully restored and functioning 1930's stove and fridge in a Hollywood Cottage Vacation Rental! Home Away

How about a real wood cooking stove in your pretty cottage kitchen?

wood fired oven!

meggielynne

How about a "retro red" stove in the vintage cottage?

Or this one in RED!

Red Retro Range...

Then, there is "vintage inspired" which is a fancy way of saying it's a reproduction. But oh the charm this reproduction would bring to a vintage inspired cottage...if you had the room!!

Meneghini refrigerators and freezers are best described as Italian Antique Modern in aesthetics, with brass handles and hinges, glass shelving, and various other pleasing details like portholes and clawfoot legs to distinguish themselves from their utilitarian counterparts. Definitely not dowdy, but a very sophisticated and decor friendly fridge with finishes available in aged cherry wood and walnut, Lebanese cedar, mahogany, pine and chestnut finish that would compliment either a traditional or modern kitchen. Lacquered wood versions are offered in a dizzying 500 satin colour finishes, as well as white for those of you who don't like to rock the boat."

The Most Beautiful Refrigerator

Want to see inside this beauty?

Oh my!! Look at this 1951 Aristocrat O'Keefe & Merritt 6 burner stove with three ovens, warming drawer and separate broiler! They just don't make appliances like they used to!!

Retro pink stove and vintage pink cart...wish you could still get pink appliances. And love the black and white check floor too.

Found this pink vintage stove on Pinterest. Don't know the original source but doesn't it just make this cottage kitchen with the black and white tile flooring?

Cute pink stove and all the teacups.  Love this sweet pink kitchen. 

I know, right? My guest house has this black/white tile. Maybe I should add a pink stove but then some of my guests are hunters! That would be funny. :)

Nice guest house.  LOL  I was thinking how much my husband would hate that pink kitchen when I first saw it.  He's a hunter too. 

Thinking we just leave the vintage pink appliance...on our pinterest boards! :)

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service