On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Now that spring is arriving the Flea Market season will heat up too. Of course I am always looking for cottage things, especially unusual things. This box of greeting cards is not my most unusual, but one of my favorites.

What do you have that is unusual with a cottage on it?

Views: 515

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

IAO Facebook offered this adorable tin plate with a sweet English cottage...

Love this perfect tea cup with a cottage scene on it!

Cottage Tea Cup

In reality, this discussion could be simply named: Items with Cottages on them. Not sure how "odd" most of these are but this one could be titled Pretty Items with Cottages on them. Agree?

Noritake Demitasse Cups and Saucers from my own collection with the evening sunlight.

Oh my!! Do you just love this? Vintage dinnerware with the perfect "cottage" scene on...everything!

Once upon a plate

Homemade stuffed "autumn cottage" pillow. Cute!

LyuToys

How about this 1970 French Vintage calendar dish towel in french cottage decor?

Ruth H Weston's Facebook Group: ‎Vintage Tea Cup Social

On my blog meme Tuesday Cuppa Tea: Tuesday Cuppa Tea, Celebration of November

Sweet vintage cottages!

Found the perfect cottage in a...snow village!

Christmas...Back When

Stunning ornament is sure to be a family keepsake. Pink gingerbread Cupcake Cottage is decorated beautifully on all sides. Hot molten glass is first hand blown into special molds, then a hot silver solution is poured inside. To finish each ornament they are hand painted and dusted with glitter to make them shine and shimmer on your tree.

How about all the Valentines out there with a vintage cottage on them? Here's one...

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service