I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Whilst trying to 'deck my halls' I've found myself in a huge jam before the holidays! It's not unusual
to find it hard to rearrange the furniture to put up our tree and some of my beloved Christmas
collectables, but this year it's impossible. I'm having a hard time admitting it, but I've drug home
one too many cherished finds,(well okay about four) they're all rather large...I haven't had an
antique booth in years but may have to venture into that realm again. In my travels last summer
I brought home the most beautiful steamer trunk I've ever seen, a mid century chair @ matching
ottoman with white leather pads and I've come to realize I may never have my dream porch, so
I've also decided to sell my beloved rare vintage short wicker chaise, that takes up much needed
space!

Tags: chaise, collector, steamertrunk, vintagefinds

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

This holiday weekend...take it to the yard! After all, that option won't be possible much longer if you live in a four-season area.

VIBEKE DESIGN

Amy's Vintage Cottage brings a fun Labor Day Trailer Rally! Can't get any smaller than a vintage trailer! And look at the fun...

This may be a reproduction vintage cottage but the design is very rustic and appealing. Would this work for entertaining in your "humble abode"?

TT

RSS

Pin on Pinterest

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

© 2014   Created by C. Dianne Zweig

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service