I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

If you have a cottage blog I'd love to get the link to visit! Here's mine! I'd looove to have

you visit and please leave a comment so I know where you found me! Deb~

http://hann-me-downs.blogspot.com/

Tags: Cottage, Downs, Hann, Me, blogging, vingtage

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

Fox Hollow Cottage Blog is celebrating Christmas with other bloggers...

Came across this vintage cottage blog this morning. Love the renovations and charm.

Our Vintage Home Love

Anne says, "Here on White Lace Cottage I share tips and tricks to create a vintage style home.
Nothing is perfect in my home, I love the imperfect.
Embrace your style."

White Lace Cottage

I bought an old house (1903) that was on the National Register of Historic Buildings.  It was built by a famous architect.  I totally restored it, spent 3 years and over $100k.  Sold it and made good money, and the people who bought were pleased. They lived in it 12 years. They sold it and tripled what they paid for it.  It had beach rights on a ritzy lake and was 1 block from the country club golf course.

The, pardon me, asshole that bought it tore the house down and built a brand new one...That irritates me beyond words.

It was a Swiss Chalet type cottage.  I don't have any pictures available.

Tom, I can feel your pain! Being the president of a historical society, we spend much of our energy saving historic homes and buildings. And a 1903 Swiss Chalet Cottage! That's just wrong! No photos at all??

Don't forget about Arkansas! Arkansas Women Bloggers

This morning, I discovered a wonderful 'cottage' blog! A Fine Farmhouse.

Dru Anne specializes in folk art and antiques through her online business, Cinnamon Creek by making the most creative accessories for a vintage cottage. A must link to click on for sure!

Discovered two wonderful cottage blogs this morning! Just love them both...

Sophia's

Cedar Hill Farmhouse

Check them out! Both very unique.

RSS

Pin on Pinterest

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

© 2014   Created by C. Dianne Zweig and Scott Liscomb

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service