On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

It seems that ladders have a new function...in a vintage cottage, that is! There are so many design uses, I felt it merited it's own discussion.

What about you? Have you used an old ladder to display your vintage accessories?

Views: 630

Replies to This Discussion

The Cottage Market says, "Decorating with ladders is great fun...just don't walk under them!
The weekend is here and it is time to celebrate home sweet home. So today we are going to take a look as some extremely creative ways to use the common ladder and make it magical!"

What a treasure trove! 25 beautiful ideas!

And...25 more ways to utilize a ladder in vintage cottage decor! Amazing ideas...

Anne at White Lace Cottage created a unique decorative element by placing a vintage ladder across the top of two open cabinets in her kitchen.

Driven By Decor

Oh yes...love this one! Vintage ladder with vintage tablecloths!

Tis' the season to turn those chippy vintage ladders into...CHRISTMAS cottage decor! Or even a Christmas tree...as seen below!

Funky Junk Interiors

In a tiny cottage space...an old ladder for shelf storage ideas is ingenious!

Click on Dreamer Magazine for even more ideas!!

This discussion, Decorating with a Ladder! - has garnered some great vintage cottage decor ideas. But, have you ever seen an old ladder made into a Christmas Tree?? What do you think?

Thanks everyone for sharing Vintage Ladder photos and using them in vintage cottage decor! How fun!!!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service