On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium's Discussions (939)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"A Happy Mother! :=) "

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Sep 15, 2014 to A Screen Door and Vintage Cottages

37 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"it even has the hard to find closer to keep it from slamming  http://www.b-c-e.biz/p…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Sep 11, 2014 to A Screen Door and Vintage Cottages

37 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"neat"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Sep 10, 2014 to A Screen Door and Vintage Cottages

37 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"so"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Aug 18, 2014 to A Screen Door and Vintage Cottages

37 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"dang nope did not find a nice porch, and sweet tea, got back to the store and a diet…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Aug 17, 2014 to A Screen Door and Vintage Cottages

37 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"I am back amungst the living, out of the hospital after sitting there dreaming of a…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Aug 16, 2014 to A Screen Door and Vintage Cottages

37 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"Monday is my day off of the store, my brothers make me stay away form there sunday a…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jun 10, 2014 to Come Sit a Spell...on the Cottage Porch

18 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"Ok got a couple glasses of sweet tea now lets sit and watch Mother Nature and visit…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jun 7, 2014 to Come Sit a Spell...on the Cottage Porch

18 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"yes we are in the woods but have a pond out the sliders 100 feet away and have anoth…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jun 6, 2014 to Come Sit a Spell...on the Cottage Porch

18 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

"yup, sketers and black flys are a pain. with that I might even bring one of my home…"

Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium replied Jun 4, 2014 to Come Sit a Spell...on the Cottage Porch

18 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Ellene Meece

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2022   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service