On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

There is no love sincerer than the love of food. ~George Bernard Shaw

If you are ever at a loss to support a flagging conversation introduce the subject of eating. ~Leigh Hunt

There are always mysteries in old cookbooks, because even the most unpoetical depend on the existence of a living tradition for the cook to know when the result is correct. ~Charles Perry

No one who cooks, cooks alone. Even at her most solitary, a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past, the advice and menus of cooks present, the wisdom of cookbook writers. ~Laurie Colwin

Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all. ~Harriet van Horne

Laughter is brightest where food is best. ~Irish Proverb

Food is our common ground, a universal experience. ~James Beard

I hate people who are not serious about their meals. ~Oscar Wilde

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

That would be interesting - see what you can find.
"Why who ever heard tell of needin' a recipe to go by" from hubbies dear grandmother in reply to me asking if she had a recipe for cornbread!!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service