TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I recently came upon your website while I was looking for information on past Coca-Cola memorabilia auctions and sales.  My family is the former owner of the Biscoe Coca-Cola Bottling Co. that was located in Biscoe, NC.  My great grandfather (George Scott) started this plant in Star, NC in 1909 (I think) and then moved it to Biscoe, NC some years later.  My dad sold the business to Coca-Cola Consolidated in 1990.  
My dad decided to retire and sold his remaining company last year and is now auctioning off all of the Coca-Cola memorabilia that has accumulated over the the last 100 years.  A lot of this stuff has never seen the light of day.  The button signs, school crossing signs, 8 foot bottle signs, and a lot of other lots were actually taken out of the boxes to photograph.  There is one machine, a Cavalier C 102 two sided drink machine from the 1950's that has never been used or even plugged in.  I know it is a rare machine to begin with, but the fact that it has never even been plugged in is pretty amazing.  There is a lot of small stuff too.  Lots of glasses, napkins, cups, trays, clocks, etc. that should tempt the smaller collector too.
I thought the members here may be interested in the auction.  It is an online auction hosted by Iron Horse Auction Company and will be held between October 24th and October 30th.  Almost all of the pictures are online now.  They are up to almost 600 items so far.  All of it is not Coke stuff because they are selling the buildings and basically everything else that is not tied down, but at least 75% of the auction will be for Coke and Coke related products.
If you have any questions, take a look at the website or call the auction house.  They will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.  I hope someone finds something they are looking for and good luck.

Views: 231

Attachments:

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service