On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Is it just me or are you in love with pink roses too! I may be new to this site and new to blogging or chatting but I am not new to vintage fabrics...esp barkcloth covered in roses...I am a snob I dont do the textiles my mom had in the 50's the space age looking ones but I know it's in now and many of you love that so please whatever your likes come and share...share your pillow stories (pillow talk) or curtains (window dressing) or any thing that has to do with the craze of barkcloth and it's cousins chintz and faille...here are some of my favorites (if i have mastered the tecnique of downloading to the site...hope to hear from you soon!!
vintgepastelle.com
Pam

Views: 253

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple of rose patterned fabrics from my Rickrack Vintage Ebay Store
:

And one from my website, Sharon's Antiques: Vintage Fabrics:

Ahhhhhhh..roses..I love roses too! Here are some examples of rose covered barkcloth and barkcloth era fabrics that are for sale on my website, www.ruins-ca.com. Hope you enjoy and happy valentines day..how appropriate for roses! ~ Lisa, Ruins-ca
Attachments:
And some more barkcloth roses from www.ruins-ca.com in brilliant colors:
Attachments:
And a few more...www.ruins-ca.com...Lisa
Attachments:

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service