On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

lisa genesta's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I know, some of my favorite clothes are linen..and where are they? Hanging in my clo…"

lisa genesta replied Feb 15, 2009 to What type of synthetic material was used in Barkcloth Era fabrics?

10 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"It is amazing that linen (which is derived from the flax seed) has been around for t…"

lisa genesta replied Feb 15, 2009 to What type of synthetic material was used in Barkcloth Era fabrics?

10 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Thanks Sharon! I was wondering why my photos weren't popping up..have a great day! O…"

10 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Heh heh....good point! ~ Lisa"

lisa genesta replied Feb 15, 2009 to Barkcloth Era Fabrics v Traditional Hawaiin Tropical Themes

19 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Here is a few more rayon blend barkcloth era fabrics....~ Lisa"

10 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Some more french antique fabrics from www.ruins-ca.com:"

lisa genesta replied Feb 15, 2009 to Barkcloth Era Fabrics v Traditional Hawaiin Tropical Themes

19 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Folks, decided to list some antique French Fabrics (Cretonne) for you to peruse..the…"

19 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Sharon, according to my historical textile almanac of the ages, all synthetic fibers…"

19 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"Okay..shh.I will keep quiet...L btw, scratch the word synthetic..they are all cotton…"

lisa genesta replied Feb 14, 2009 to Barkcloth Era Fabrics v Traditional Hawaiin Tropical Themes

19 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

"And a few more...www.ruins-ca.com...Lisa"

lisa genesta replied Feb 14, 2009 to Romantic roses

4 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by lisa genesta

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service