On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Jeffrey Herman's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like a plated white metal flower basket. And it's called a housemark, not a ha…"

Jeffrey Herman replied Jan 24, 2015 to Stumped..."WEBSTER MFG CO" Housemark with Portait? Pedestal Basket Eng. "Buckingham"

2 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Lisa Dangelo

"Good day! I have a page on Silver Polish Abrasion Ratings that shows Weiman's to ha…"

Jeffrey Herman replied Jul 3, 2013 to Best polish for these?

2 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by House of Charm Antiques Southinc

"I would ABSOLUTELY stay away from Tarn-X and Simichrome (see the bottom of my Silver…"

Jeffrey Herman replied Apr 10, 2013 to To clean or not to clean...old Walker and Hall A1 Silverplate

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Herman

"They're silverplated butter coolers. The butter picks are missing from their holders."

Jeffrey Herman replied Jul 27, 2012 to can someone tell me what these are and if they are silver a magnet doesnt stick to them so im assuming they are and if anyone would know thier value too that would be great

7 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Karol

"Simichrome is very abrasive. I would suggest using 3M Tarni-Shield Silver Polish, Tw…"

Jeffrey Herman replied Feb 2, 2012 to To clean or not to clean...old Walker and Hall A1 Silverplate

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Herman

"Looks like an egg cup"

Jeffrey Herman replied Jan 2, 2012 to Small Urn-shaped Item

1 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey Herman

"Lillian,   The reason it hasn't sold for that reasonable price is because you haven'…"

Jeffrey Herman replied Nov 20, 2011 to Taunton-Sheridan Ice Bucket

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Herman

"Hello Nancy,   What you have is a crumber. It's function is to remove crumbs off the…"

Jeffrey Herman replied Jan 22, 2011 to Reed & Barton Cake Cutter and Server

1 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Herman

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service