On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,367)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"This is not the Betty Crocker stuff from 1946.  It is much older, Queen Bess Hollow…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 12, 2011 to 1946 "Queen Bess" Tudor Plate Community Oneida Candlabrum's

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Judy, If you want to keep in touch with the posts here change your setting at the en…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jul 12, 2011 to Indian jewelry-any idea of value - we probably will sell

7 Jul 12, 2011

"Hi Judy, just stumbled into this Post, a bit late.  I love your Indian jewelry. The…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jun 24, 2011 to Indian jewelry-any idea of value - we probably will sell

7 Jul 12, 2011

"Casserole dishes come in different sizes.  Smallest (yours) is 1 quart, also: 1-1/2…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Mar 30, 2011 to What would you call this covered dish?

5 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by AntoinettesWhims

"ADDITIONAL PICTURES:  "

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 27, 2011 to GORHAM MARTELE HAND-HAMMERED-CHASED STERLINE SILVER TEA SET-MORNING GLORY PATTERN

5 Jan 27, 2011

"Hi, sorry it's been so long since you posted this.  Here is a link where you can get…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 26, 2011 to Rogers Bros

3 Jan 26, 2011

"I can't stress how beautiful this set is; nothing compares with it.  It is of the hi…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 21, 2011 to GORHAM MARTELE HAND-HAMMERED-CHASED STERLINE SILVER TEA SET-MORNING GLORY PATTERN

5 Jan 27, 2011

"I have, today, Jan 20 received about 30 pictures. That's too much work to download a…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Jan 21, 2011 to GORHAM MARTELE HAND-HAMMERED-CHASED STERLINE SILVER TEA SET-MORNING GLORY PATTERN

5 Jan 27, 2011

"I have, today, Jan 19, 2011 received the old appraisal on this set.  It was done in…"

5 Jan 27, 2011

"Hi, Your lion is a "Lion Passant". There are many, many "heads" to choose. No idea w…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Aug 24, 2010 to George111 sterling silver & mother of pearl fruit fork & knife set

4 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Christine DeMars

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service