On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,537)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Very Nice Find Mark! I like the Mexican and Peruvian silver - I particularly like th…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jul 22, 2013 to Sterling Silver 925 Peru Inca Design Spoons -- Thrift Store Purchase

2 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Mark D Swartz

"Hi Tom, I think the second marking is a nights head. There are many makers of silver…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jan 13, 2013 to I need some help on the hallmarks on this cup

4 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Tom Hughes

"That is Gorgeous Margo! I don't think it's jam or pickles either. Somethings coming…"

vicki hufstetler replied Dec 11, 2012 to Tiffany & Co Paris Eugene Michaut mark on cranberry glass and silver jam? jar

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Heather Tobin

"Oh boy, that is a shame Kate!  Something like this can only be valued on what someon…"

vicki hufstetler replied Oct 23, 2012 to Magnus Aase, Bergen - Demitasse Sterling "Anitra" Pattern

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by kate lalor

"Hi Jonathan, Welcome to our group. Japanese silver is very collectible and sometimes…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jul 27, 2012 to Silver Container IKEDA-GUMI CO LTD 1947

2 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Fears

"Hi Margo, Did you check in the silver markings links at the top of the group page? I…"

vicki hufstetler replied Apr 10, 2012 to Silver Sterling (Stuffing?) spoon marked

9 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Oralei

"Hi Mark and Welcome to antique and collectible silver - we are happy to have you! Th…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jan 11, 2012 to Silverplate Server with Bell

2 Jan 11, 2012

"Happy New Year Everyone!                                                            …"

vicki hufstetler replied Jan 1, 2012 to Candle Holders

2 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Lillian Dunbar

"How do you know that these are "coin" silver - meaning 800 purity? Did you test them…"

vicki hufstetler replied Dec 31, 2011 to Coin Silver Spoons, how/where to sell?

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Hi Nathalie, You only have a single candle stick - not a set of two? It probably dat…"

vicki hufstetler replied Dec 20, 2011 to silver plated candelabra (5 arms)

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by vicki hufstetler

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service