TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

here are a list of things, old novels from the  40s, 50, 60s, etc. sets of encyclopedia, national geographic, playboy, mechanics, tv guides, old lawn mower, sink, cream separator, soda pop bottles etc. 

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

these instructions make no sense.   if I paste into YOUR window how is it selling my stuff?   please someone share some instructions about this site or im gone...

see the space near word link click on it and select your photos. They will down load . or copy and paste right into the body of your text. 

I have many things to sell, but yet to find a easy way to post anything. And not even a good place to find an answer.

dave what are your questions. posting here is easy . What are you trying to sell?

Looks like we’re into a group heading so I assume if I would like to sell something I would go under the heading Sell my Antiques, when I go to “Sell my Antique section” I only get  Discussion at the top and Comment on the bottom, My question is how do I sell my collectables/antiques. I guess I’m looking for a magic button that’s says place add here and I can’t find it. I have put an ad on before and honestly I don’t know how I did it or even where the ad went… Can you please tell me the proper way of doing it?   thanks  Dave

Go to page that says help desk all your questions answered in  that section

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service