TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Does anyone collect 1950s Vintage Art Deco Franciscan Atomic STARBURST Pottery I have some for sale

The Franciscan Pottery line was launched in 1934 by the Glendale, California pottery company known as Gladding-McBean. The name was changed to Franciscan Ware and in 1954 they released the popular pattern known as Starburst, one of three Modern Americana patterns that were printed on the Eclipse line of china dinnerware. This pattern, created in the mid-century modern aesthetic, was part of the Modern Americana marketing promotion. A far cry from the large flowers, bold colors, and soft pastels that had made up some of the 1940s offerings, the Starburst pattern, also called Atomic Starburst line.  This has become a collectors item. You can look on ebay to see how much each piece is selling for.

I have Cups and Saucers... Dinner Plates....platter...gravy boat and spoon..salt pot..suger bowl, bowls platter and more.

Views: 40

Attachments:

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service