TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Here is an antique fiberglass longboard that has been custom designed and hand painted with Hawaiian motif. The back and fin are solid yellow color. This is an old board, and had been refurbished to accept new paint and artwork, and then was clear-coated. This longboard is 8 ft. long, 19" wide, and 2.5" thick, and is very heavy. You certainly can't surf with it, but it would look excellent hanging in your man-cave, or even better displayed in a beach bar or seafood restaurant! Because of the vertical design, this is better displayed standing upright. Because there's a considerable amount of money invested in this board, I need to get $500 FIRM for this. If interested, please call Billy at 1-843-399-9307, or email at: brickyardstudios57@gmail.com
and leave a message, and I'll get back to you promptly. This board is located in Longs, SC. (North Myrtle Beach, SC area)

Views: 45

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Billy have you looked into the surfing mags as well? Most display boards I am seeing go for around  $60 to $130 . Its a beautiful work of art .

Thanks for the reply, Fred. No, I have not checked out any of the surfing publications yet, but will look into them. I've got a "boatload" of money invested in this old surfboard, but it probably won't won't return as much money as I had hoped for.  Thanks again.

Billy

Billy , That is the problem with putting money into most things. Poor return on investment

I hear that! LOL

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service