On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (4,345)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I have additional pics for Interested (in buying) parties. Send me an e-mail; addres…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Mar 10, 2016 to OLD BASKETS FOR SALE

1 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Those feet indicate this pot is used on hot coals.  I believe that it is missing a l…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Dec 26, 2015 to Cast iron cookware

4 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Brenda Ray

"Sherry you posted this item twice. You also posted the Dolphin twice. To avoid confu…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Dec 26, 2015 to Limoge Floral green & pink She'll shoe trinket/ 4 " L made in Phillipines

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by sherry r smith

"AD/CGL:  Your ad doesn't offer many details...  Are you same as "Art Deco/Ceramic Gl…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Dec 26, 2015 to Loys Lucha French Art Deco Enameled Pendant Chandelier 1925

2 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Fred Siegl

"I might add that 12k is 50% pure and gold filled has less gold in it than gold plat…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Dec 20, 2015 to

just now

"Pretty bowl, but the US Bi-Centennial was 1976, not 1989. It celebrates the 200th an…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Dec 20, 2015 to

just now

"It looks like the two  posts are floor joist jacks used for leveling floors. Not tha…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 5, 2015 to Anyone interested in a antique adjustable table?

1 Sep 5, 2015

"That type of a foot (spherical shape) was introduced in the late 1950s. They were us…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 5, 2015 to Vintage Mid-Century Shelfing w/ Open Ends. $200

1 Sep 5, 2015

"There seem to be several different styles of this tin and celluloid wind-up toy from…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 4, 2015 to 1950 happy toy women with umbrella tuff vintage toy

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Octavio ranzola

"Honeycreek and Sindy, the link given by Honeycreek is incorrect.  Madrid in light bl…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Sep 4, 2015 to HELP

5 Sep 4, 2015

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service