On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

If you have ever wondered why the Editor has a Bee symbol for her avatar or profile photos it is because the Bee was in  memory of her mom whose name is "Bea" .  She owned a boutique called The Bee Hive and sold vintage jewelry. The Bee icon was initiated  on our site February 17th either last year or the year before, the date of my mom's birthday.

So today I would like to ask  you to go to your  favorite group(s) and post photos of your "Bee themed vintage collectibles   Help create some positive buzz  on this site.Ideas could be costume jewelry, textiles, clothing, honey pots, dishes, plates, ceramics, toys, books,  etc. How many Bee things can you think of?  Remember Romper Room? What about honey pots?  Bee broaches? ETC.

Lets see if we can get the site buzzing tonight with bee energy in honor of  my mom Bea and our Bee Icon.

Thanks

Dianne

Here's my bees! Dena

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Dena, So beautiful, thanks for taking the time for this wonderful post  !

Thanks

Dianne

Ah, pics need to be hosted elsewhere... OK, maybe later. I must say though, 2/17 is the happiest of birthdays, it's my daughter's too. We had a great day today, I'm exhausted!

Marni

OK, Bees! Here we go... I think

Dena,

Those are beautiful. Your pics are great!

Marni

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2019   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service