On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Red Wing Collectors Society's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This book is sold out and will be in a second edition print run soon."

Red Wing Collectors Society replied Feb 4, 2010 to Red Wing Stoneware Encyclopedia: New release Collectorbooks.com:

3 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Red Wing Collectors Society

"Jan, I hope you got the attendee email last week. If not here is a link to all the…"

Red Wing Collectors Society replied Feb 4, 2010 to How did you start collecting Red Wing?

8 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Milton Jerry Mounts Jr

"I heard that this book is going into it's second printing. What exciting news!"

Red Wing Collectors Society replied Nov 11, 2009 to Red Wing Stoneware Encyclopedia: New release Collectorbooks.com:

3 Feb 4, 2010

"Jan, are you a member of the RWCS? Will you be attending MidWinter in February?"

Red Wing Collectors Society replied Nov 4, 2009 to How did you start collecting Red Wing?

8 Nov 9, 2010

"Jerry and Kris, I heard that Larry Peterson was at teh Seeck Auction this month sig…"

Red Wing Collectors Society replied Oct 27, 2009 to Red Wing Stoneware Encyclopedia

2 Oct 27, 2009

"Brad, Welcome to the Group! Have you ever considered joining the Red Wing Collector…"

Red Wing Collectors Society replied May 5, 2009 to How did you start collecting Red Wing?

8 Nov 9, 2010

"What a happy group of collectors!"

Red Wing Collectors Society replied Apr 21, 2009 to Red Wing Collectors Chapters

3 Oct 27, 2009

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2021   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service