On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
Four Roses Eggnog
Recipe from Life Magazine
This classic Eggnog recipe originally ran in a Four Roses Life magazine advertisement in the 1930s, and the distillery still receives recipe requests for this one today.
Four Roses Eggnog Recipe(from Life magazine ad, 1936)
1) Beat separately yolks and whites of 6 eggs.
2) Add 1/2 cup of sugar to yol
ks while beating.
3) Add 1/4 cup of sugar to whites after they have been beaten very stiff.
4) Mix egg whites with yolks.
5) Stir in 1 pint of cream and 1 pint of milk.
6) Add a pint of Four Roses and 1 oz. Jamaican rum. Stir thoroughly and serve very cold.
Recipe Courtesy: Four Roses