On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk's Discussions (2,210)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Charles....I couldn't take the smell (which only I seem to be sensitive too)...the d…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Mar 1, 2011 to What is The Worst Pick You Ever Came Home With? Smelly? Messy? Broken?

9 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk

"Vicki, I so undertand what you are talking about....BTW anyone now how to get the sm…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Feb 9, 2011 to What is The Worst Pick You Ever Came Home With? Smelly? Messy? Broken?

9 Mar 1, 2011

"Antiques in Bethania   Funny Funny Funny, thanks for your post,   Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Feb 9, 2011 to What is The Worst Pick You Ever Came Home With? Smelly? Messy? Broken?

9 Mar 1, 2011

"Valerie,   I would love to see what is in the boxes...I craft with  millinery flower…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Feb 5, 2011 to What is Biggest Pick You Ever Came Home With?

12 Jan 14, 2012

"Oh my Merlyl...that was quite a pick.   Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Feb 3, 2011 to What is Biggest Pick You Ever Came Home With?

12 Jan 14, 2012

"On one sweep Charles? And where?   Dianne"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Feb 2, 2011 to What is Biggest Pick You Ever Came Home With?

12 Jan 14, 2012

" Craig, I was hoping when I opened up your  response that  decades of wisdom would f…"

C. Dianne Zweig Editor's Desk replied Jan 22, 2011 to When is Something A Good Pick And When Is It A White Elephant?

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Craig Phillips / B & C Emporium

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service