TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

tomsantiquesetcetera's Discussions (3,472)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sandra, I see you're in the doll group.  Kristy Neal is the Moderator. She is also a…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 17, 2016 to NO NEWS? IS NOT GOOD NEWS...IT'S LACK OF INTEREST!

21 Mar 22
Reply by Indy Picker

"Nancy Denise... At the very top is a black line, IAO's search engine. Type in there…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 10, 2016 to If You Could, what would you change in this site?

8 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by RobertsAntiques

"No text messaging either! My pet peeve! "

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 4, 2016 to Should We Allow Political Discussions in this group?

2 May 4, 2016
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"Liz, I can remember when Fritos first came out in the late 1950s, 5 cents a bag, and…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 4, 2016 to If You Could, what would you change in this site?

8 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by RobertsAntiques

"The year was (I think) 1969. Hopper and Fonda. Hopper is pointing at the clouds (gue…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 4, 2016 to Who remembers hanging this popular poster in their Dorm rooms etc.? Take a Look!

7 May 4, 2016

"Bill, Dianne (boss lady) said something a day or two ago that she was going to get r…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied May 2, 2016 to NEAT FREAK STRIKES AGAIN

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Stephenson

"What I don't like about the Comment Wall is that people post items for Identificatio…"

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Apr 28, 2016 to NEAT FREAK STRIKES AGAIN

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Stephenson

"I was hoping to see a poster of Farah Fawcett."

tomsantiquesetcetera replied Apr 24, 2016 to Who remembers hanging this popular poster in their Dorm rooms etc.? Take a Look!

7 May 4, 2016

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service