TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Bill Stephenson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, this isn't news, but it might qualify as schmooze - at least among those of us…"

Bill Stephenson replied May 17, 2016 to NO NEWS? IS NOT GOOD NEWS...IT'S LACK OF INTEREST!

21 Mar 22
Reply by Indy Picker

"Ahhhh, the story of my life - always looking for something that's not there. Thanks,…"

Bill Stephenson replied May 2, 2016 to NEAT FREAK STRIKES AGAIN

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Stephenson

"Replying to tonsantiquesetcetera -- That sounds like a reasonable idea, but - WHERE…"

Bill Stephenson replied Apr 29, 2016 to NEAT FREAK STRIKES AGAIN

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Stephenson

"That one took a lot of minds off the war. Personally, if I'd had a poster then, or e…"

Bill Stephenson replied Apr 24, 2016 to Who remembers hanging this popular poster in their Dorm rooms etc.? Take a Look!

7 May 4, 2016
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"After my time (the poster, not the sentiment) but I never really liked this - always…"

Bill Stephenson replied Apr 21, 2016 to Who remembers hanging this popular poster in their Dorm rooms etc.? Take a Look!

7 May 4, 2016
Reply by tomsantiquesetcetera

"OK, Dianne - I think I'm beginning to get the idea (lazy brain day). What confused m…"

Bill Stephenson replied Apr 21, 2016 to If You Could, what would you change in this site?

8 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by RobertsAntiques

"Are you talking about replying here?"

Bill Stephenson replied Apr 20, 2016 to NEAT FREAK STRIKES AGAIN

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Stephenson

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service