TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I love vintage tea cups and saucers! They are so romantic and take us back to a time of hand-embroidered tablecloths, fine bone china floral tea cups, dainty sandwiches and pastries, dressing up in pretty dresses with stunning hats.

There are countless different styles from England, Germany, France, Japan, etc.  Art deco, Victorian, 50s, you name it.  Some are floral, some are souvenir, scenic, abstract, hand painted or transferware.

Collecting tea cups and saucers is affordable, with price ranges starting at less than $10.  You can serve tea in them and use them for special occasions or even every day.  Rare antique cups and saucers can reach prices in the hundreds of dollars or higher and can be displayed in china cabinets. Each one is a work of art!

Views: 2405

Replies to This Discussion

I am also have a vintage and antique tea cup obsession!  I count 50 in my bedroom and over 60 in my living room!  I look for old and unusual ones.  Here are three of my favorites!

Good Saturday morning, all!  Lack of space for me does not stop me from being on the hunt for more unusual, beautiful antique and vintage demitasse and miniature tea cups and saucers!  As you can see, I have put good use to the top of my 1929 black walnut Wurlitzer baby grand (my grandfather bought it for my father!) as a place to display some of most favorite tea cups, Murano glass and other smalls!  Enjoy :)

Hi there, we're celebrating with this 'Vintage cup and saucer set (Russian silver gilt and polychrome cloisonne enamel)'...

Here's one of my latest acquisitions.  A beautiful LR&L (Lazeyras, Rosenfeld and Lehman)demitasse paired with a Whiting sterling spoon.  Both approximately early 20th century.  Most of my hundreds of antique tea cups and demitasse are paired with a sterling spoon!  Enjoy!

RSS

SPONSORED

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service