TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

I love the new Blu-ray - But am still a huge fan of Laserdisc and feel that there quality far out performed DVD, I also was one of the holdouts On HD DVD becouse I felt the quality was better than Blu-Ray (if blu-ray wasn't free with the PS3 HD DVD would've won!!)... Whats your opinion??

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

HD DVD's we're more durable, cheeper to make (and Buy) had better sound and was all around a better deal for the consumer
Blu-ray releases of the newer movies wins hands down, but the older movies if they aren't remastered are not much different than HD. I recently purchased Casablanca in Blu-ray, and it is excellent, as it was remastered! An old black and white movie redone properly for blu-ray is excellent!
I found my copy of the DVD 'Frantic', with Harrison Ford, is too poor to play on our new blu-ray player, as it's not in HD. I'm looking for it to come on sale at Best Buy. I've purchased a few of my old Schwarzenegger, and Harrison Ford, movies for $9.99 each in blu-ray. Watching 'Predator' in blu-ray is quite a 'kick'! :O)

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service