TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

What's your favorite STAR Of the Big Screen?? Why??

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Really?!?!?
Ok I'll give you Moonstruck and Silkwood - But I'll Up you Mermaids and come back to the five and dime Jimmy dean!!!
I like Cher too but I like Johnny Deep better. He can change and play all kinds of parts.
I own a lot of his movies. My collection is now over 600 DVD variety.
Johnny Dep is amazing - he is so wierd and cool and just all around great!!
Clark Gable he was scrumptious
Love clark Gable, and Quite frankly I don't give a dam* who knows it!!
Ha ha lol Yep I feel the same way. He was a man and a gentleman in that movie, don't really know how he was off-screne
oh ya, cristian bale got really sick becouse he rappidly lost tons of weight to play an anorexic looking man once - to jepordize your health takes reel dedication to the role!!
I agree with Clark Gable too, but also Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, William Powell, Myrna Loy, Vivian Leigh, Charleton Heston, Omar Sharif, Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Jack Nicholson, Sir Lawrence Olivier, Richard Harris, John Wayne, Robert Taylor, Don Ameche, Claudette Colbert, Jimmy Stewart, Henry Fonda, James Cagney, Edward G. Robinson, and many, many more! :O)
Yeah, I could go on and on too -- just love watchin movies

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service