On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Collectorbooks.com

Product Description
Experienced collector and author David Barron has produced this much-needed book on head vases. Featuring several thousand head vases in more than 1,500 color photographs, many never before seen in any publication, the book contains primarily lady heads but also features other types of miscellaneous head vases - clowns, animals, children, Madonna figures, and others. Tips and hints for collectors, information on how to make repairs and remove crazing, and how to spot reproductions and fakes are among the special sections in the book. A chapter on the annual head vase convention with information and photographs is included, as well as a quick reference guide to the numbers on the bottoms of the vases. 2004 values. AUTHORBIO: David Barron has been researching and cataloging head vases since 1998. He and his wife, Yvonne, authored The Head Vases by the Numbers Price Guide, which has been updated four times since 1999. They have attended and spoken at the last four Annual Head Vases Convention. REVIEW: This book is a beautiful tribute to head vases - full of hundreds of color photographs of sets, various women, Art Deco, wall pockets, Madonnas, celebrities, Umbrella girls, Betty Lou Nichols vases, children, couples, convention pieces, clowns, Christmas, and much more.

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like a great book...I'm going to have to check it out.
Thanks for sharing!
Peggy

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service