On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

How Old Were You When You Started To Become A True Junk Collector?

I am curious what our members  remember about when they became true junk collectors?  Did the junking gene hit you early....school age?  Or did it appear when you were in High School or in the dorms? Or after raising kids? When did the JUNKING really take hold? How do you  satisfy your "junking"  needs? 

Please shasre your stories.

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

just after I got out of diapers, got me some pants with pockets then you can  do some damage, dad got me my own tool kit in prob 5 6 years old as I was steeling his and the rest of the crews then it has been a greasy down hill slide ever since. I go  out even in this lousy snowy weather and still come home with treasures & I don't need any thing else except the fresh "jazz" of a new find till I sell it to some one else.

Craig

Wow, What a question. Reality is that I was born to dive.

My grandma was a trasher who always brought us the best stuff when I was a kid.

I'd be with her driving somewhere and she would see an overflowing  trash can or a curbside full of stuff from someone moving...I knew we where gonna be awhile. I grew to love it. I used to handle the garage sales she would throw almost by myself by the age of 7. I have survived much of my adult life on strictly diving. I have stories for days! Thanks for asking the question...very neat to think back. :)

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service