On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.
A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art
Whatcha looking for? What are you looking to find? Ask our community to help you find antiques, collectibles and art you are looking to buy.
Latest Activity: Feb 16
KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET
Try to keep this section for classifieds, NOT for general promotions of your stores or online shops.
1. Post one item at a time (one photo) in separate posts with description.
2. You may Include a photo of the item you want to buy or similar item.
3. Item(s) must be antiques, collectibles, art.
4. Please post no more than 5 items in a day and delete when item is found.
5. Editor will delete old posts regularly.
6. Members who spam will be banned from the site.
7. Buyer and Seller are responsible for payment and transactions.
8. Add your contact email or phone number or use in house email system.
9. This group is for people looking to buy, not to sell.
10. General store advertisements will be deleted.
Posting to this group is FREE at this time.
Started by Marina. Last reply by Marina Aug 5, 2020.
Started by Stan Tillotson. Last reply by Linda Long Aug 20, 2019.
Started by louis mousseau Nov 28, 2018.
Started by Bill Solomon Jul 5, 2018.
Started by Eric Reutelhuber. Last reply by John Mallon Apr 14, 2019.
Started by Clint Barghi Feb 12, 2018.
Started by Ive Jan 17, 2018.
Started by Thomas Saletta Jan 17, 2018.
Started by John henderson Dec 30, 2017.
Started by Jason Foley. Last reply by Jason Foley Mar 17, 2018.
Started by garcia german Nov 18, 2017.
Started by Kurt Catti-Schmidt Nov 11, 2017.
Started by Janice McMahon Aug 26, 2017.
Started by Leonard Grey. Last reply by Fred Silva Jul 16, 2017.
Started by Arthur. Last reply by Arthur Jun 25, 2017.
Started by Arthur. Last reply by Arthur Jul 12, 2017.
Started by Arthur. Last reply by Janice Feb 25, 2018.
Started by Margie Lynn Haug Mar 21, 2017.
Started by Carol. Last reply by Pamela Davis Jan 1, 2018.
Started by Valerie Adams. Last reply by Valerie Adams Apr 12, 2017.
Join us in our own special FB group where you can post directly in the group. https://m.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134
sorry all,,,,this is pattern name is: Hull Pottery Open Rose/Camellia.....
I am looking for a Hull Pottery pattern #104, Mermaid Planter, 10 1/2" long, in the same color and very good condition (no chips, repairs, little crazing will be OK) as the photo attached of a reasonal price
Join us on Facebook in our very own I Antique Online GROUP, https://m.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134
You can post directly in that group.
Looking to buy barn weathervanes and lightning rods and glass balls.
© 2023 Created by C. Dianne Zweig Powered by
You need to be a member of ANTIQUES I WANT TO BUY to add comments!