On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

When you are out antiquing and you come across a really fabulous gage sale or Estatecsale , are you the type that tells a friend or do you keep this information a secret? How many of you would buy something you saw at a sale because you knew a friend collects that item? Do you take photos with your phone and text finds to others?

Tell us your strategies.

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

after I have shopped it pass it around 

Craig

Craig, I remember one time my sister called delighted to announce she was at a sale and was calling me from the closet of the late comedian Alan King. " you'll never guess where I am she exclaimed" . She just had to tell me she was buying one of his old sports coat.

She was checking in to see if I wanted anything else that he had in his closet....like another sport coat.

My sister often calls from basements, garages, closets. Anyone else get these type of calls. I feel like Im along with her at a sale even though we live in different states.
Charles, because of my role on this site, I get my share of emails and calls . I'm still waiting for the jackpot. Don't hold your breath just yet.

Charles ....I really love that.......can you create a sign on photoshop with that phrase....love it!!!!!!!

Dianne 

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service