On Facebook -JOIN I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles.
Here is the link for the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/
Please join our FB group where YOU can post directly.

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Add your vintage Valentine Candy boxes here.

Photos Courtesy of Memories Too Antique Center, Coventry Connecticut

Views: 342

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I don't have any but I saw this one online at RubyLane for $225. Very different!
Ellene...I just viewed the $225.00 Art Deco box you linked us to. All I can say,is that the boxes I posted above were $18.00-25.00. Hope the chocolate that came in the $225.00 box once upon a time was wonderful. Dianne
Maybe it had chocolate wrapped in real gold! Or the hand painting was by a famous artist. These boxes are all very pretty!
I used to have one similar to the one with all the ribbons and lace. My dad gave me chocolates in it when I was very young. It may still be here somewhere.
Vintage Touch...no need to wait till next year....add your stuff now...we love photos...Dianne
This box took my eye at a recent estate sale. In good vintage condition. Made from cardboard, it held candy. It is from a St. Louis company called Mavrakos. Metalic paper covers the outside with a beautiful red ribbon. Ribbon is flat, but looks great anyway! It was stored with old Valentine candy boxes but could just as easily be used at Christmas time. In fact, I think it looks more like Christmas. 8 sides. Measures about 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 2" tall. I think this company went out of business in the early 1980's.

Time to get out those beautiful Valentine Candy boxes again!

Is this your thing? Collecting vintage VALENTINE Candy boxes? Share again in 2015!

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2020   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service