Suggestions on How to Add New Members to Your Group.
1. Send a welcome message to all new members.to the site, telling them about your group.
2. Watch out for members who show an interest in your topic area...i.e. if you see a member who likes vintage cottage collectibles ..invite them to your Vintage Cottage Group.etc. Our group Whadja Find is a great place to scout for new members for your group.
3. Go outside the IAO community. Send emails to specialty groups and collectors and invite them to join your group. For example....if your moderate a Toy Group....email toy collectors or toy collectors groups and tell them about IAO and your group.
4. Make announcements about your group on other sites and social networks.
5. Write a press release about your group. See article about how to send out a press release in the Editors Help Group.
6. Post a sign in your antique shop or mall about your group and invite members to join your group.