I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

i have 3 ipeces of this glass in various sizes it has a golden hue but for the life of me i cant remember what it is called any help would be appreciated


Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm, Well, this is just a guess, but I have seen very similar pieces before, just not in those colors. I think these are 1950 - 1970 US made, late depression era bowls. The color is "Stained" that is not in the glass, but fired on color, right?

There was a similar pattern called "Petal" but I've forgotten the maker. Start there and see if that helps you. You may find them in a clear iridescent color, so just look for shape instead.

federal is the word i was tryin to remember lol federal glass -  celestial marigold plates thank you 

this one looks exactly like yours and shows the orig box                      

and here is another one:;

thank you 


Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig


Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook and "LIKE" our page.


JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog


& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service