TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

My grandmother had these Czechoslovakian cut crystal wine glasses she got them around 1974 purchased in Europe and several of them were recently broken by a third party and we are trying to find replacements. We had a set of six originally but now we are stuck looking for four to replace those that were broken.

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

Keep an eyeball on Ebay or even 'save a search if you find one that's sold already.

Hi Derrik, Welcome to Glass Hounds! What a shame, that your pretty crystal glasses got broken. Sadly, it happens to most of us though. I think Jeff (house of charm) has an excellent idea that would be the least expensive way to go, but if your really anxious to try and replace them, try Replacements.com

They are not Cheap, but you can send them photos, and if they carry them, they will ID for you for free, and send you a link to what they have in stock. If nothing else, your search will become easier, knowing maker and/or pattern. Good Luck!

try  gorham  crystal 

perhaps the athena  pattern

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service