TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,383)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mary, It appears to be a very lovely little bud vase, or made for small bouquet's…"

vicki hufstetler replied Oct 9 to Lovely Heavy Etched Vase Need Assistance with Maker and Age

1 Oct 9
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Hi Charlotte, I'm afraid this is a reproduction of some kind. The "hobs" on this pie…"

vicki hufstetler replied Sep 12 to Clear glass hobnail fan vase

2 Sep 13
Reply by Charlotte

"Wow, thanks for the recipe Bonnie, it looks amazing!"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 29 to Old Vernors bottles in the wooden crate

9 Aug 29
Reply by Molly

"Well, The $ is in your old crate. Vintage advertising is hot right now, and prices a…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 29 to Old Vernors bottles in the wooden crate

9 Aug 29
Reply by Molly

"Hi Gals! Molly, Your crate is very cool! If I had that in my booth at the antique ma…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 27 to Old Vernors bottles in the wooden crate

9 Aug 29
Reply by Molly

"Thanks Tom - Betty that might be the case. Perhaps you hit "stop following" by accid…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 24 to Anyone recognize this EAPG pattern?

9 Aug 24

"No Dice, The old book I have only has markings for very old, Mostly American Glass.…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jul 10 to Trying to learn what maker mark is on bottom of this item 3 S's - I have a pair

3 Jul 10

"OOOH, What a pretty piece Bonnie! Really stunning, thanks for posting. Let me check…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jul 10 to Trying to learn what maker mark is on bottom of this item 3 S's - I have a pair

3 Jul 10

"OMGOSH! You do have quite an assortment don't you? Unfortunately I'm not able to see…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jun 24 to Hi, Glass Hounds! I have a bunch of bottles I would like to show you

4 Jun 24

"OOH, How exciting! Sounds like a dream house! We used to own an old Victorian Farm h…"

vicki hufstetler replied May 14 to Fenton or ?

5 May 14

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service