TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

vicki hufstetler's Discussions (1,383)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear this. What a sad thing to find yourself facing. It's…"

vicki hufstetler replied Aug 4, 2015 to Have no clue where to begin

1 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by vicki hufstetler

"Hi Ginger - Vicki again! So you are in my state of MI! I replied to your post on you…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 24, 2014 to How to pick the right estate sales person ? company ?

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Ginger Kramp

"Ok, I've located a few for you to talk to. Remember if you don't like what your hear…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 3, 2014 to Help with finding dealers or auctions to liquidate a very cluttered house

18 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferguson

"Hi Linda, No problem! LOL - you cannot believe some of the homes I have held sales i…"

vicki hufstetler replied Mar 3, 2014 to Help with finding dealers or auctions to liquidate a very cluttered house

18 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferguson

"Hi Linda, I like Craigs Idea to, but you could also contact an estate liquidator and…"

18 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferguson

"Yes, I have heard of that before. (Percentage of total on contents) but it's mainly…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 13, 2013 to Reasonable?

3 Feb 13, 2013

"Hi Jeff, I'm afraid I've got quite a few issues with this whole senario. Firstly, if…"

vicki hufstetler replied Feb 10, 2013 to Reasonable?

3 Feb 13, 2013

"Our own Charles - Posts here often, travels - auctioneer and estate liquidator - Hav…"

vicki hufstetler replied Oct 18, 2011 to Finding help to liquidate

7 Aug 14, 2013

"Well, If someone calls me when, sadly they have lost a loved one, the first thing I…"

vicki hufstetler replied Jul 21, 2011 to What Is The First Step In Cleaning Out Your Elderly Parents House?

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Julie Hall

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

& Terms of Use

© 2018   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service