TO ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE : CONTACT DIANNE AT DIANNE@CDIANNEZWEIG.COM

I Antique Online

A Community For People Who Buy, Sell or Collect Antiques, Collectibles and Art

Who can explain how all this works?  Has anyone tried it?  This is signing up to allow ads to appear on your store site.  I read that when someone clicks on an ad from your store, that you receive money.  That's about the sum total of what I know.  Can anyone enlighten me on this?  Thanks.

Views: 176

Replies to This Discussion

HI........ON Google AdSense I THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE CLICKS ON YOUR AD.....PERSONALLY I THOUGHT THAT THAT WAS QUITE A STUPID WAY TO TO GET MY MONEY.......I ONLY PLACE ADS WHERE THEY ARE FREE TO PLACE AND THEN TAKE THEIR CUT IF AND WHEN ANY ITEM IS SOLD.......ECRATER DOES THAT......RICK
if you go to the forums..I think its under ecrater sellers only there is a thread started by ecrater telling you all about it.

I am here (better late than never) to update sellers on Google AdSense.  I did at some point, after doing some research, added Google AdSense to my eCrater store as a way to monetize my store site even further.  I believe I did this through my eCrater administration page at the time. You can also allow ad placement in your blogs etc & select where they appear.  For my Vintage Touch eCrater store the ads appear at the bottom of the individual items pages which is non obtrusive in my opinion.  After doing this, I simply went on about my way and never gave it much more thought for quite awhile.  After receiving in the mail, a notice from Google that I needed to register my bank account so I could receive my earnings once I reached my payout level (which is $100),  I decided to check my GoogleAdSense report.  You can imagine my delight to discover that my balance had grown quite a bit, so I have been checking this balance sheet a little more often.  Well I'm delighted to report that my earnings have tipped over that $100 payout amount which is due to be paid to me this month.  It's a pretty simple way to get additional revenue - requires absolutely no effort from me other than setting it up and registering my account.  So now you know!  It does work - it doesn't cost you anything - you don't get rich quickly but again it is a nice surprise when it does reach that payout amount.  Check it out.... if you need more information, just do a google search on GoogleAdSense.   P.S.  If sales are slow, you can always hope people are at least clicking on those Google AdSense ads :)))  LOL.  

Just wanted to report on my Google AdSense experience....today I received my first payout through direct deposit into my account for $101.12.  $100 is the payout threshold you have to reach to receive your earnings.  It took awhile, but again it is totally free and no effort on my part at all.  Just sit back and wait for the earnings to reach the magic level.  You can add AdSense now not only to your eCrater store but also to blogs and Youtube.  Just wanted to let you all know. 

The latest on the AdSense & eCrater seems to be that it is no longer being made available for your eCrater store. If you signed up back when it was available, you can still have it but no more. Sorry to hear this.

RSS

Welcome To I Antique Online: The Best & Biggest Social Network On Antiques & Collectibles

C. Dianne Zweig

Editor-In-Chief  
Dianne@cdiannezweig.com 

Visit my blog Kitsch n Stuff

Visit my Art Studio/gallery  

Visit Pinterest

Visit Facebook www.facebook.com/iantiqueonline and "LIKE" our page.

JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP I Antique Online.com: Collectors of Antiques and Collectibles Public Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/327133184409134/

C. Dianne Zweig's Blog

SPONSORED

& Terms of Use

© 2017   Created by C. Dianne Zweig   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service